Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i love PINK!



Ever since I was small I always loved PINK. It was even the first color I learned and any color after that was always named PINK. I was also a big Hello Kitty fan and we all know PINK was always Hello Kitty's color. Even in highschool I was still pink girl and the emo kids who wore black hated me. (NOTE: They were my friends. They just fake hate me when I wear pink.) I mellowed down my likeness for PINK because of them and I started to like black as well, especially the clothes since black is always slimming. Lately, I've been rediscovering my love for all things PINK. And now I've decided that a part of this blog will be dedicated to all things PINK. My first 'I LOVE PINK' post will be about an object I can't leave my house without and something I hold in my hand 10 out of the 24 hours of the day. Before I even bought it I first asked if they had it available in PINK, if not I refuse to buy it. Yes, I'm talking about my cellphone. My Samsung Corby Wifi in Cupid Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment